Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pinterest: Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas



If you're not a big Pinterest person, then maybe you haven't already been inundated with holiday inspiration. If you are, then sorry, but here are 10 of my favorite Christmas pins to add to the avalanche of ideas out there. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I do this. I love, love, LOVE Pinterest, blog-reading, and link parties because they are filled with so many inspiring projects, but on the other hand...it's not as if we don't already have enough to do for the holidays. Ah, well, I can't resisit.


Show and Tell



Crazy Wonderful



The Moody Fashionista



Landee See, Landee Do



Imparting Grace



The Ivy Cottage



Our Fifth House



Lorajean's Magazine



Better Homes and Gardens



Source Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I love the pillow with a ribbon, thanks for sharing.

    Cheers and hugs,

    Cathy
    Christmas Decorations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment...have a great evening!

      Delete

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...