Monday, November 19, 2012

Craft of the Week: For the Love of Faux Bois



Happy Monday, everyone! Another weekend has flown by, hasn't it? Our family took a hike yesterday afternoon and it just so happened that this particular trail had tons of "love trees" on it. The girls started counting all of the carved hearts and reading the initials, and it reminded me of some of the great faux bois crafts I've been seeing around lately. Faux bois has been a trend for a little while, but I have recently fallen in love with it, and totally want to make one of these.


Better Homes and Gardens



A Spoonful of Sugar



Centsational Girl



Remodelaholic



Sincerely Kinsey



Stitch Craft Creations



Turtles and Tails


Are there any trends you've recently fallen in love with?

1 comment:

  1. Love this one but have also been loving the hot glue gun design trend. I made these really cute vases that mimic hobnail glass and love them! You can see them on my blog, so easy to do.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...