Monday, November 26, 2012

Craft of the Week: DIY Holiday Gifts

Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I'm slowly waking up from my turkey-infused fog and trying to get geared up for Christmas. We put our tree up this weekend, but it's not completely decorated. I have boxes pulled up from the basement, wreaths that are half-finished, and cookie dough in the fridge that still needs rolled out and baked. Basically, the house is a mess and I'm trying to figure out how it's all gonna get done. I'm sure most of you are in the same boat!

I usually like to make at least one gift each year for the gals on my list. I haven't really settled on one yet, though, because I have seen so many great ideas. Here are six of my faves...

Simple Silver and Suede Bracelet--Pitter and Glink

Personalized Mugs or Bowls--Simply Kierste

Picture Frame with Interchangeable Printables--Eighteen25 via Infarrantly Creative

Painted Tray--Martha Stewart

Grilling Spice Rub Set--Creative Maven via Kojo Designs

Dark Chocolate Honey Truffles--Rook No. 17



Have a great Monday! I'm off to finish the tree...or maybe bake cookies...or get some online shopping done...or...

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas, I love the bowls and interchangable printables!

    xoxo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...and I read each and every one! Since you've taken the time to visit my blog, I'll take the time to respond. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...